Septie's Pages

Friday, April 29, 2016

Coffee Break

Thanks God for a cup of coffee, music, morning, and Your love story.
That's time I cant compared with everything.
Thanks for sun shine bringing light come into my window.
Thanks for our sweets conversation like a friendship talking bout journey of life.
Let me rise in the morning and live always with you.
Cause better one day in Your house than thousands elsewhere.
That's David said, and I will say it everyday if I wake up and open my eyes.
Your love like caffeine on my brains, and I enjoy it.
Everything was gone and change, but You still there.
Everything can loose, but this time....
I will make it as long as I live....
I longing....
Lord...
I like a deer longing for water
If I can't meet You, come to valley of the death is better for me than I live without You
Your love like a Heroin in my brain
I will getting worried, lost and confused if I can't find it
Like a pieces of dark chocolate, it's so sweetness
If I try a little pieces, I need it more, more and more
I need your love than oxygen I breath
In You I found my self, my heart and my soul
Lord...
Today...
I will take a rice for my food
I give thanks for sun, land, water that poured it, and other people that brought it on my table
How can't I wonder about it? If Your love covering me like that
You are so precious for me than a gold or silver
Like the apple of my eye
Praise the Lord o my soul
For His love endures forever!!!!
Lord...
Let my heart still dry
Help me for dry everytime so I need Your water
Lord...
Would You come here?
I wonder...
How can I stand before Your throne
Joined with thousand angel singing praise for worship You
I will take a bow and get on my knees
I know, I cant find a great word for worship You
Just a simple cry
Just a simple heart....


No comments:

Post a Comment